Wednesday 5 November 2014

Help I am stuck with the Athens

Dear Great Aunt Susie How are you? I am not doing so great, as you know I was forced to join the army when I was only twelve along with papa, some men and some other boys my age. Unfortunately I was kidnapped along with the other boys my age, but papa and the other men were taken away and starved to death. I was taken straight to Greece to work as a slave for the citizens and their families, at the time I was happy to be alive and away from war but as I walked down the street hand cuffed to my good friend Mike, with solders all around us it felt like I was a prisoner only I wasn't a cell the soldiers had ordered us to clean the streets while they looked for families that were willing to pay big money for one of us. I can not describe to you how much garbage were in those streets I must have been cleaning for at least three hours when a family with two young children walked over with one of the soldiers he said to them "take your pick" what? I thought we are humans not dogs can't they see that? Two days after I had moved in with the family I learnt that I was now going to be treated like a dog. Ten years later and here I am still stuck with the same family only now I have learnt a few things such as slaves are like pets if they are "bad" they do not get food (e.g the first Sunday I took the day off like back in Littleton we always celebrate God on Sundays little as I knew I was not aloud the day off and didn't eat for three days.) After that it was the town voting day and all citizens were encouraged to vote, great I thought, an accuse to leave the house for a few hours so off I went to vote, soon to find out that I couldn't vote.So what can I do I thought, well I can clean the house pick up garbage and eat the scraps of the familie that owns me. If there's a way that you can help me I would appritiate it! Sincerely, Tommy Brohaged

No comments:

Post a Comment