Tuesday 18 November 2014

Athens Democracy

I don’t think that it was fair because the people were slaves. I mean why would you force your people to be slaves. I think they could have found better ways of doing it like hire people for jobs or have volunteers. But then again if they were making the people do bad things nobody would vote. But I still think that they should have found a better way to do it. And I also think that it’s not fair that the were in building with other people and they couldn’t see there family’s. Besides why would the people stay there if they were forced to be slaves. I think that it would tear the city apart. I also think that it would make people mad and angry at their leaders. It would cause them to try to put there leaders out of power… Well they did they killed their leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment