Tuesday 18 November 2014

Brooklyn's 150 blog

I don't think it is fair because everyone should have a chance to vote but like most voting majority rules. But 1/3rd of them don't get a vote. I think that it is important to have all the adults vote so that they could live a good life. I also think that in order to vote you should have to sign a paper saying that you will vote responsibly. And just like here I think you have to be 18 or older not just in the army. So that means that you can’t vote until you’re an adult. I think that it would be better if they can vote instead of just army men over the age of 20. There were many slaves in Athens they couldn’t vote even if they were men over the age of 20. Women were not treated equally so that means they could not vote

No comments:

Post a Comment