Thursday 23 October 2014

Julia's musing

I think that the Athens democracy was not fair at all.

The Athens democracy was wrong it was not fair to the people who lived there,the Athens made the people suffer harsh punishments and the way they wound out if someone is guilty or not was really,really,really not fair.

The government did not know how the people were feeling or how they thought of there government.The Athens government was cruel and they had no idea how the people felt because if the people rose up at the time they would be killed technically.
What I think if I was a Athen I would get together a large group of people and I would rise up against the Athens government and I would hope that it would work and that I saved the people who were suffering and we're being treated bad.The people would be safe and free from all pain and suffering,but not all suffering like money loss or family problems they would just be free of government and what they were doing.
That is what I think of the Athens version of government,not everyone would agree with me just like the project we did but that is what I think and what I would do if I was a Athen citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment