Tuesday 28 October 2014

171 word post for Athens law by luke

to miss Swark; here is the rest of my Athens report.
I think that Athens law was not fair I think this because they did not make any woman or people who didn't have parents who where both born in the state city Athens citizens. If you where not a citizen then you could not vote or basically do any thing because you had to be a slave and do all the hard heavy work that the Athens citizens didn't want to do and I think that is unfair because every one matters the same
I also think think this is unfair because the Athens men only worshiped this one woman named python who was worshiped as a goddess because the men thought that if they would worship her then she would give them the gift of good speech and sweet words.
If I was born a slave I would agree with this because I would not like to be a slave for life.
This is why I think Athens law is unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment