Monday 19 January 2015

Slave Journal Entery: Lauren

Day 42,

Yesterday I didn't get my meal because I got only one loaf of bread at the market when I was supposed to get two loafs of  bread. I dont understand because we have 4 loafs of bread already, but my masters son has to go yelling and screaming about how I am trying to starve him by not buying ONE loaf of bread!!My masters son is always bregging about how he gets to vote when he is older and that I can't. He is 12 just like me but he acts like he is way older. Ugh he gets me so worked up sometimes! Anyway Philip A.K.A my master is always at the stupid agora voting about how he dosen't like this or that, and then he comes home and says " Ohh, my what a hard day today I am so teird. We should get a break from voting. Make me a nice hardy meal." but all he does is sit around.  A few weeks ago I asked Philip if I could get 10cents, and he got so mad and then he got his wife Harriot into the problem and it was terrible. Ohh gosh Harriot is coming, bye jounal hope nobody finds you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment